UniWink has an exciting new role for a part-time Sales Executive. This is an exciting role that allows an individual to be part of a vibrant, innovative and talented team. The sales executive will be involved in all aspects of the business and services.
It is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be part of an award winning company in the start-up community and offers the candidate the opportunity to really see their sales effort result in personal achievements, financial reward and business success.
- Self-motivated and organised with a proven track record in sales
- Experience dealing with key stakeholders, influencers and decisions makers
- Maintain existing relationships and develop new business
- Expedites the resolution of clients requirements
- Cold calling, engage in relationship building, giving presentations and close deals
- Enthusiastic and thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Competent in leading a team, setting strategies and working towards goals
- Experience in dealing with budgets and working towards timeframes and deadlines
- Produce sales call reports, analyse data and use own initiative
- Contributes their own ideas, be innovative, solution based and keeps up-to-date with industry developments, news and changes
- Full clean drivers licence
This is a very important role in the organisation for driving the brand forward, generating sales, increasing revenues and meeting KPI’s. The role will be supported by a dedicated team providing the resources and supports needed.
The role will require the individual to be based in Cork with meetings and sales activity to be conducted off site from time to time. Occasional travel to Dublin may be required and costs will be covered.
The role requires the individual to work 24 hours a week (Flexi). As well as a set wage there is the opportunity to earn commission for achieving KPI’s for marketing promotions and projects.
If you feel you meet the brief and are interested in the role please send your CV to: email@example.com
To apply, just click here.
Story courtesy of Uniwink.com