Worked abroad? Get your tax refund with and Whether you’re on a J1 Visa in the US, a working holiday visa in Australia or Canada or even worked full or part time here in Ireland, you’ll pay taxes on your earnings. The good news is most people who work temporarily in a foreign country or here in Ireland are due a tax refund. To help you get this money back, have teamed up with international tax refund specialist