Catch our imagination, stand out from the crowd and you’ll bag yourself a job!
Staff will be required to work up to 16 hours each week, these hours are flexible so you can work around your college timetable – making this the perfect job during college!
The ideal candidate should:
· Have prior experience in promotions or sales in Ireland
· Have strong communication skills
· Be a sociable and engaging
· Be tech-savvy
· Play an active role in their college community (eg. class rep)
As well as flexible working times, there are lots of little perks that go with these positions.
· Great hourly pay rates
· Training in marketing and sales
· Internship opportunities with our clients
· And, depending on your role, a free laptop, tablet or smartphone for the duration of the campaign
So if you think you have what it takes to be an on-campus rep, simply send us a Snapchat capturing why you are perfect for the job! If you catch our attention we will be in touch!
You can send in a max of 5 snaps to us – they can be videos and/or pictures! Don’t forget to get creative with text and paint too!
Add us on Snapchat to get started: Campus.ie
You could be snapping yourself a job in no time!We need student reps in the following colleges: UCD, UCC, TRINITY, NUI GALWAY, UL, DCU, CORK IT, WATERFORD IT, CARLOW IT, NUI MAYNOOTH, DIT, LIMERICK IT, GMIT GALWAY, ATHLONE IT, DUNDALK IT, RCSI, MARINO, TALLAGHT IT, BLANCH IT, SLIGO IT, GMIT CASTLEBAR, TRALEE IT, LYIT, NCAD, NCI, IADT