We have teamed up with Uniwink.com to advertise a wide range of company graduate opportunities and internships nationwide.
Financial Analyst internship - Business Partnering Team at ICON
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Function as key support professional to Business Unit financial managers and key Business Unit line managers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Prepare financial/operational analysis.
- Documentation of various processes.
- Data inputting and analysis.
- Embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes, adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Revenue gross and margin review – client down to an individual level.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Requirements
In addition to above, the following attributes are required:
- Intern seeking to develop their business experience.
- Solid academic record and strong quantitative skills accompanied by an analytical mind.
- Strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and written to work with peers and managers and to successfully build relationships with and partner non-financial Business Lead executives.
- Embrace dynamism and appreciate the constant changing business environment, adapting reports / timetables / analyses, as appropriate and as the business needs change.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint.
Benefits of Working in ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
To apply forward your CV and cover letter to Hannah.Donovan@iconplc.com
Story courtesy of Uniwink.com