We have teamed up with Uniwink.com to advertise a wide range of company graduate opportunities and internships nationwide.
We recently asked a group of our staff members for some words describing how they felt about working with SalesSense, the following was the response: Dynamic, fun, limitless, exciting, loud, relaxed, busy, challenging, passionate, professional, possibilities, enthusiasm, vibrant, talent, progressive and ambitious.
Is this an environment you could excel in?
SalesSense was founded in 2006 with the vision to be Ireland’s leading provider of outsourced sales and services to our client companies. In its 9th year the passion, ambition and professionalism that SalesSense is synonymous for has made this vision a reality.
As a sales representative in SalesSense you will be a part of an extremely high performing team whose ethos is centred on integrity and respect. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities.
- Basic wage of €28,000, car allowance & a highly competitive commission structure
- Culture driven by professional and experienced Sales Managers
- Role where we invest in your development with exciting career progression opportunities and ongoing training and support
- Permanent full time position
- Naturally driven and motivated to succeed
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Inspired by being a part of a winning team
- Excited by closing a sale and target driven
- Determined and resourceful
Will you excel at?
- Direct selling and cold calling to the business market
- Building a pipeline of businesses that you will manage within your territory
- Achieving and exceeding your targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Challenging the status quo by constantly looking for new and inventive ways of reaching new customers
Do you have?
- Minimum of 1year B2B field sales experience
- Proven track record of sales ability
- Experience in energy sales (desired)
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
If you are ambitious, highly driven and results orientated, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
For more information, please call Lorraine on 1890 77 36 73
To apply, just click here.
Job description courtesy of Uniwink.com