Campus.ie are looking for a new Editor to run the site. If you're looking for a flexible, part-time position, apply now!
Are you looking for a flexible job to suit your college hours, build up your portfolio and make a bit of money in the process?
Do you have a keen eye for a story and a general interest in news, sports, politics, lifestyle and entertainment? Do you want your work published on a national platform? Well then Campus.ie is the place for you!
We are currently looking for a new Editor to run the site! As well as great hourly pay rates, there are lots of little perks that go with this position!
The role involves:
- Managing an exciting and promising team of talented journalists and budding writers
- Giving guidance and feedback to the team while also creating and assigning creative content that resonates with the Campus.ie audience
- Content will feature across several platforms including website, Facebook and Twitter
The ideal candidate should:
- Have prior subbing and editoral experience
- Excellent attention to detail and deadlines
- Have strong communication and delegation skills
- Follow current events and topical issues
- A general understating of social channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- Prior knowledge of Central Management Systems is a plus, but not essential
- Training in Central Management Systems such as Wordpress and Drupal
- Training in social media, content advertising and student media
- Potential internship opportunities within the media and communications field
To apply, simply send on the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, July 13th.
- CV outlining any previous experience and please make sure to include your phone number
- Three pieces of your work
- A small paragraph outlining what you could bring to the Campus.ie team