Recruitment Guru Rowan Manahan on talking about your strengths and weaknesses in the interview.Strengths
- Interviewers rarely ask about strengths anymore.
- How are you acieving the things that you are within your job?
- Socially not something that we talk about, so the interview is the only acceptable place to talk about this.
- Think about the feedback that you have gotten in the past.
- Think about which ones are appropriate for the position.
- This is often not answered well in interviews.
- They're looking for your self knowledge.
- Are you comfortable talking about yourself?
- How did you became aware of the problem
- And most importantly what are you doing about the weakness?
- Many people lack the confidence to talk about their weaknesses, so they instead duck behind a cliche
- I'm a workaholic! I'm a perfectionist! Avoid these cliches.
jobsBrought to you by