An opportunity has now arisen for an Online/Digital Marketing Intern to join the team at Bark , a leading performance based advertising agency. This role would suit a candidate with online marketing knowledge and who wishes to kick start their career in the online world.
This is an exciting internship opportunity within the fast growing advertising agency. The desired student / recent graduate must be organized, enthusiastic, motivated, and be able to work independently with instruction. The position includes editing of material, research for various types of projects and other tasks as needed.
- Assist implementing and reporting on Online Marketing Campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting traffic
- Research relevant keywords
- Online research for campaign projects & briefs
- Update Twitter, Facebook, blogs and other relevant social platforms
- Adding web content to Content Management Systems
· You will have a degree in business or communications or equivalent
· You will be very professional and have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· You will be highly enthusiastic with a passion for digital marketing!
· The role is full-time and unpaid but some expenses will be covered
· The period is 2-3 months starting immediately. The successful candidate may be offered a permanent position on completion of this Internship
· A high standard of written and spoken English is required
How to apply :
Send your CV to email@example.com