This week eBay are currently looking for someone to join their Customer Support Team.
As part of our UK Community Phone support team, you will be supporting the needs of both Irish & UK buyers and sellers on eBay. We work both proactively & reactively. As a direct point of contact for our customers, you will represent us to a very high standard of professionalism.
- Answer phone and email enquiries from eBay Top Traders
- Build and sustain an extremely high level of skills centered on sophisticated customer handling and superior communication
- Express a significant capacity to troubleshoot all products related to the eBay & PayPal platforms and clearly offer solutions or recommendations
- Own customer issues to the point of resolution, keeping Top Traders updated throughout
- Ensure all information related to customer issues is logged and tracked
- Provide a quick and thorough understanding of customer priorities & identify key improvement areas. Understand our customer needs & act with the customer in mind
- Promote & encourage best practice on eBay
- Provide direction to Top Sellers on how to improve their business performance on eBay (on Shop Features, Seller Dashboard, DSR’s, Shipping, Policy, etc.)
- Be an advocate and ensure satisfaction of the Top Trader group
- Provide up-selling, cross-selling and account retention services as directed or needed
- Achieve Quality, Satisfaction & Metric driven Targets as set out by Supervisor
- Utilize discretion and deliver timely judgments with the primary goal of resolving the client problem and retention of a satisfied customer
- Ensure you keep up-to-date with all relevant updates/new features by keeping up-to-date with outlook emails/team updates etc.
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience within a call centre/call handling environment is essential
- Available to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts
- Fluent written and oral English essential
- General understanding of eBay- it is an advantage if you are a buyer or seller on eBay
- A proven ability to deal with challenging customers and situations
- Must be proven performer in achieving metrics
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to work in a phone based customer focused, target-driven environment
- Proven problem-solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions
- A high degree of flexibility, team spirit and independence
- Technical skills: familiar with working on the Internet with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
What we offer?
- Be a part of a team that helps to shape the shopping experience of the future
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via eBay Inc.’s network of global locations
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
- Our benefits ensure you are well taken care of with quality health and wellness programs including free site gym!
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland and Europe 2015
To apply, just click here.
Job description courtesy of Uniwink.com