Havas Dublin are on the look out for a Creative Intern – Copy and Design. Do you think this could be you?
As a creative Intern with Havas Dublin, you will work on projects for a diverse portfolio of brands. You will be thrown in at the deep end, helping to create category-leading campaigns. The role is a paid internship for 3 months, leading to a fulltime role for ideal, proven candidates.
Your regular, day-to-day tasks will include:
• Brainstorming, idea creation, inventing concepts.
• Supporting the senior management team with creative presentations.
• Working on all areas of the business from digital, social content and experiential to print, radio (yes radio) and TV.
Working alongside our creative directors, you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of campaigns are activated fully and in the best possible manner. You must be outgoing, innovative, interested and committed, or you won’t enjoy this role.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
• A passion to live and breathe the advertising life, both personally and professionally
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
• A good understanding of Social Media and Digital Marketing
• A cool head working under pressure
• Creativity – a real interest in doing things differently
If this is you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org