1. Open to residents of ROI aged 18+ only.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter, students must comment on the Facebook post featured on the Campus.ie Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/campus.ie/).
4. Winner of the prize will be independently selected at random from all eligible entries received.
5. Campus.ie will alert the winner through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/campus.ie/), and will make reasonable effort to contact the winner.
6. From receipt of first contact, the entrant has 24 hours to respond to claim their prize. If the entrant fails to respond within 24 hours of Campus.ie making initial contact, a new winner will be selected at random.
7. Participants may enter as once. Any additional submissions will be excluded.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize. Image shown is for illustrative purposes only.
9. Winner will be posted to Campus.ie Facebook page. By entering you (the entrant) give permission for Campus.ie to post to its various social channels.
10. No warranty or guarantee is given by Campus.ie in relation to any of the prizes and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Campus.ie, its agents and trading partners will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to this competition and Campus.ie does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prizes and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
11. For a list of winners, send a SAE to Campus.ie, 64 Leeson St Lower, Dublin 2, (01) 614 4660.